samedi 28 février 2015

[Q] My M8 turned sucks after lollipop update.. topic






I rooted my m8 on stock android 4.4.4 and since the lollipop update rolled out, I applied my backup from TWRP and flashed stock recovery then relocked bootloader. Installed Lollipop via OTA, unlock bootloader and flashed TWRP then flashed supersu. So I'm on android lollipop 5.0 and rooted. I don't know what went wrong, my phone seem too laggy ( mostly when I'm trying to type on facebook messenger, every times i type a text it stacks for some times) And most importantly, some stocks application such us HTC sense TV and Scribble not working anymore. every time I open, it say " stopped unexpectedly ". I don't really know what I might do to get it fix, please advice me.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire