samedi 28 février 2015

[Q] Soft bricked Note 2 I317m topic






Hi guys. I'm trying to fix this phone for my brother. He said he went to factory reset and wiped his phone.



(I put it in ADB mode to show more of the messages. I never flashed anything from ADB)

So it looked like he managed to wipe his systems so I downloaded Odin, installed the drivers and got the stock firmware from sammobile for his model. When I tried to flash it fails. I am not sure what I can do from here. Is the phone done? The previous forum threads were suggesting turning on USB debugging but the system isn't even on the device anymore for me to enable it.

I was thinking maybe I can flash it through recovery but I didn't find anything on google that said I could do that.


Code:


<ID:0/004> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I317MVLUDNH2_I317MOYADNH2_I317MVLUDNH2_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/004> sboot.bin
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> FAIL!
<ID:0/004>
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)


Thanks in advance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire