samedi 28 février 2015

[Q] Manually flashing Android 5.0 on Moto G 2nd Generation XT1068 dual sim topic






I tried following this link to manually install 5.0 on my device. Using a youtube video (link of video is on the image) But came across this problem the problem where i cant flash the the zip file to the phone and an error comes up saying: E: Error executing updater binary in zip ' /sdcard/download/blur version ...... i kept trying but it wouldnt work. I also tried factory reseting it and deleting all the dalvik cache, it still came back with the same response. And i have a custom recovery (twrp recovery). So what do i do?? Help me <<NEED URGENTLY>>








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot (74).png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	203.5 KB<br/>ID:	3188598
 

















1 commentaire:

  1. 2004 & Barling. Igf 1 Extreme Factor Matrix Deer.

    Here is my blog post ... deer antler spray igf-1 - Tony,

    RépondreSupprimer