samedi 28 février 2015

[Q] Pls help! Earphone jack acting weird topic






Hi all,

I'm facing a really weird problem with my Z2. I use a pair of Creative EP-630s with my Z2 and PowerAmp as my music player app. Yesterday, while playing music, suddenly my earphones went silent. I thought the jack was loose, and tried pushing it hard into the phone output jack - doing which I noticed a split second of music output before it went silent again. I tried doing this a few more times with the same result and gave up. Later I tried the noise cancelling NC31 earphones which came with the phone and it started playing music normally. No problems whatsoever. I tried the EP-630 again, and I got the same split second audio and silence. I tried 2-3 other earphones on it, and all of them played split second audio and then went silent. However, the NC-31 is playing fine.

There is no problem with the EP630 as it is playing fine on my other phones. I tried restarting, leaving the phone off for a period and then turning it on, but to no avail. If it's a HW problem then the NC31 wouldn't have played. But it keeps playing fine! I know about the OMTP and CTIP jack standard thingie, but the thing is, the EP-630 payed absolutely fine for 2-3 months and it suddenly went silent. I can't take it to the Service, as I bought it without warranty. Any ideas? I'm pretty stumped.

I really don't like the sound output of the NC31, otherwise I'd have continued using it.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire