samedi 28 février 2015

[Q] HELP! My SGS3 is rebooting endlessly, bootloop? :( topic






So my phone is having a problem, not sure if it is a bootloop or what :confused: Whenever my I tried to reboot my phone, it'll show my desktop for about 2-3 seconds then it reboots again and again. I have to removed my battery for about 30 minutes then put it back on and if im lucky, it'll boot successfully. Then when I play COC or used FB with my data network, it suddenly reboots, so another endless boot :(

I'm out of idea what to do, so please help me :( Here are the things I've tried:
1. Flashed stock rom from sam mobile through Odin
2. Factory reset in stock rom
3. Delete cache/dalvik and factory reset in stock recovery
4. Factory reset in TWRP (latest version) & advance wipe including my internal SD
5. Flash stock rom using KIES

But still no chance of getting out of this rebooting issue :confused: Is my phone damaged cause of too much flashing? Is the "FORMAT" option under the "WIPE" section in TWRP safe? and what will happen if I format?

thanks! :angel:






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire