samedi 28 février 2015

[Q] Full ROM backup/restore? topic






I recently upgraded from a Galaxy S4. I had flashed a custom ROM, 4.3 Stock(ish)v06. The main reasons I loved it were for the built-in WiFi Tethering and the built-in ad blocking.

1) Is there such a ROM for the LG G3 with these two features? If not the tethering, the ad-blocking is much more important.

2) I have been out of ROM flashing for quite a while and only got back into it a year or so ago to root my Galaxy S4. To be able to do a full backup of my current ROM and everything in memory so that I can restore it completely, what do I need to do? Is it something like this:

a) Root it
b) Install a custom recovery (I liked Philz)
c) Use the custom recovery to do a full backup






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire