samedi 28 février 2015

Need Rom For SGH-I437p topic






OK so i was tryng to unlock ny sgh i437p so i read over here to downgrade it to 4.0.4 thean use the service code and unlock it but the flash fail and my phone got soft briked
after 2 day of googleing i find a recovery that i culd flash on it and now im able to acces to recovery a3 mode the recovery i flash on my SGH-I437p is the 1 in thise Tread Post # 16
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2215908&page=2 i am asking if any 1 can plz provide me a rom to flash my phone trught odin i have aready try must rom in google xda and others forum but none have works must of theam just fail or got stuck at cache <ID:0/007> cache.img.ext4 i also have try to use the update.zip trught recovery a3 and it fail in (Status 7)
Installation aborted.
can any 1 help me plz?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire