samedi 28 février 2015

[Q] Running bluestacks on virtualbox topic






Hi, I am trying to get the Bluestacks app player to run on a virtual Windows 7 machine on virtualbox. However, whenever I try and Bluestacks, it gives me the an "Error 25000" regarding the graphics card not being supported. The image of this is in the attachments.

I've seen some quick fixes that involve using an older version of bluestacks, which aren't able to run a lot of the more recent apps. My main goal is to run clash of clans via bluestacks on virtualbox.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I'm open to using other vmware software if this is a virtualbox exclusive problem. But I would like to stick to bluestacks.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Bluestacks-Graphic-Card-Error.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	6.0 KB<br/>ID:	3188471
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire