samedi 28 février 2015

(Q) How to connect HDD to Nexus 7? topic






So I just bought my Nexus 7 yesterday and it's really nice. I bought an OTG cable to connect my keyboard dock. It worked perfectly but I am now trying to connect an IDE 320GB HDD using a Sabrent HDD SATA/IDE to USB adapter. I managed to get it connected only ONCE for a second or two to the tab. Using StickMount it told me that the drive was located in SDA1 but I am trying to look for but nothing is there mounting it again in StickMount shows that there is no drive connected. I have it hooked up to a power supply and I can hear it whirring so I don't know what the problem is. Pic:

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Free mobile app








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1425178857471.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	33.8 KB<br/>ID:	3188424
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire