samedi 28 février 2015

Flashing from stock T-mobile M8 topic






Just picked up a new T-mobile M8 after my GS4 decided to die on me. Been trying to read up everything, but just wanted to make sure before I started flashing. I'm currently on bone stock T-mobile 4.4.2 firmware. I'm looking to flash a GPe based firmware, like here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...32015-t3010825.
1) I'm not interested in flashing kernels or converting to full GPe or whatever, so that means I don't need to S-Off correct?
2) Sounds like there are wifi issues flashing new lollipop roms? Should I accept the OTA updates to Lollipop before flashing or stay on 4.4.2?
3) Depending on above, the correct steps for me would be to: Accept OTA updates to Lollipop (?) --> Unlock bootloader --> Install recovery --> Install ROM from recovery. Am I missing anything??

Thanks!!!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire