samedi 28 février 2015

[ICS/4.0.3+]Android Messenger App [ported] topic






Hi there ,

Now I am gonna present the MMS app for all ICS+ devices . I am a Samsung Galaxy user and I am very depressed with their stock MMS app . So I searched hours on the Internet for a better MMS app . I found some apps on Play like Textra which are good but I need a real android themed one . Finally I got a jellybean tablet and I found a better app in it . So I just ported it myself and also presenting to you . It just look like the CM messenger app .
Anyway it works on all ICS+ devices ( 4.0.3 + /API 15 + ) .

This app is not created by me and I only have the credit of the port . I am not responsible for any type of damages or bricked devices if occurred (no chance for damages but I am just saying in case )

This app can be installed as a user app too . Anyway I am covering to install as system app . If you're familiar with android , just avoid the installation proceedure and choose which one better for you like ADB , Flashing , Root Explorer or ordinary app installer .

Download
♪••••••♪••••••♪••••♪••••♪•••♪•••••♪

Download app
--------------------------------

>>> Download <<<


Download

Download Flashable Zip
----------------------------------------

>>> Download <<<



Installation

① Install as a user app
------------------------------------------


Quote:









Download app from the above link
Make sure that you have enabled Settings > Unknown Sources
Click on the downloaded app and it will promt to install .
Click install and it is done !




② Install as a system app
--------------------------------------------
There are several methods to install as a system app . Anyway I am gonna describe one of them .

Quote:









Make sure you have an unlocked recovery mode like CWM , TWRP ...
Download the flashable zip from the download section and keep it on your external SD card ( not necessary to keep it on External SD card , it may vary like Internal or USB drive depends upon your device and type of actions ) .
Open recovery mode and choose Install from SD/USB/ExtSD and select the app .
Conform the installation and reboot
Done !




I am pretty sure that this will be a great relief for all Samsung and other users with a worse Messaging app .


Quote:









If you like my little hard work , feel free to comment and rate the thread .










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire