samedi 28 février 2015

[Q] Barebones ROM topic






Hi there,
I am running CM12 (Lollipop) on my HTC Desire HD and was very excited to see it on there
But now I feel like the experience is choppy at best. Yes I can overclock and underclock but I have a couple questions:

a) Is there a typical process that can be halted that would improve the performance of the phone when running CM12?
b) As an older guy, I'm a little old school. I want to see my old phone be zippy and light (ie getting the most out of the old hardware while maintaining fluidity). Is there a ROM that would be considered barebones...I really need the basics:
- phone, messaging
- connectivity/tethering
- camera
- performance tools/features
- decent battery life

I do no real gaming on my phone (simple games at most)...nor do I watch movies other than occasionally pulling up a video on youtube and or review a vid just recorded

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I feel CM12 was cool, but it seems overkill on this dated hardware
Thanks






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire