samedi 28 février 2015

SIM Swap, Protect Root topic






I will be visiting England in 2 weeks and I'm planning to try using my Verizon Galaxy S4 in England with an EE SIM card.

I did some research and it seems the phone is carrier unlocked.

I have a couple concerns:

Will the new SIM reset my phone?

Will I have to turn off the phone for the new SIM? I am on NC5 because when I got the phone and updated, I got the random reset problem (and I use google maps to drive an ambulance). I'd like to update the phone since I've read they fixed that issue but I've read that you can't root above NC5. Last time I turned the phone off, it auto updated when I turned it on.

This is the first time I've tried doing the SIM swap, when I went to Japan I just rented a smart phone.

Thank you for any help.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire