samedi 28 février 2015

[Help required] How to root galaxy s3 gt-i9305? Odin fails!! topic






Hey everyone,
Today i was trying to Root my galaxy S3 (Model GT-19305) through CF auto Root method but odin failed the process,though my phone is working fine.I want to root my GS3 and to install custom recoveries and Roms :o
I used this guide to root my S3.


Quote:









INFO ABOUT MY GS3
I am on 4.3 jellbean OTA update totally stock.
My firmware version is I9305XXUENG1





This is what happened on Odin:



Quote:









File analysis
Setup connection
initialization
Get PIT for mapping (it took a long time)
Complete(Write) Operation failed.
all threads completed (succeed 0/Failed 1)
removed




Now i am hoping someone will help me out rooting my GS3 :)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire