Hi there,
I have bad battery life since I got my OPO. I tried to change the battery, but nothing helped. I am getting between 2.5-3 SOT, in moderate use. (A little bit of browsing, no videos or music or even phone calls). I bearly use the phone and I have to charge it twice a day. Brightness was decreased to minimum.
I am on cm11 44s
Usually, the screen is taking the most of the battery, but since yesterday, Android OS is sucking my battery.
What can be the reason and what can be done?
Thank you:)
I have bad battery life since I got my OPO. I tried to change the battery, but nothing helped. I am getting between 2.5-3 SOT, in moderate use. (A little bit of browsing, no videos or music or even phone calls). I bearly use the phone and I have to charge it twice a day. Brightness was decreased to minimum.
I am on cm11 44s
Usually, the screen is taking the most of the battery, but since yesterday, Android OS is sucking my battery.
What can be the reason and what can be done?
Thank you:)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire