dimanche 1 mars 2015

[Q] Galaxy S4 doesn't show up in odin! topic






Ok, I have the sgh-i337m, found a nifty lollipop rom and downloaded and flashed it, everything's good. On that rom in the settings>about section, it said the model number was the i9505g, and I just assumed they were basically the same phone. I decided I wanted to try MIUI again, and looked on their site. I couldn't find one for the i337m, so i downloaded the i9505 version. Flashed it and whatnot, and it gets stuck on the booting animation. I thought okay no big deal, and tried restoring my lollipop rom. The restore looked like everything went well (the lollipop boot animation was playing), but it never booted up. I left it for hours. I thought ok time to cut my losses and downloaded a stock sasktel i337m firmware and fired up odin and download mode, and it isnt showing up on odin now and i'm realizing im an idiot. Also, it says 'Write Protection: Enabled' while in download mode, if that means anything. Anyone had this issue? Please tell me my phone isn't dead just yet. If you have any other questions about it, just ask, I'll be sitting at home all day bashing my head on my phone until it boots up.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire