dimanche 1 mars 2015

[Q] D80110G OTA phone working but NO download mode No recovery topic






Hello everyone,
Started from D80110C (stock using download mode), rooted, took all the OTAs till D80110G. Then, on top of that, I received another OTA for 300Mb. I wasn't sure what it was. I finally decided to taking it. BIG MISTAKE!!! root was gone. Tried Towelroot and Root25 and Root10, all failing with D80110G.

So I said, easy, lets go back to stock D80110C. Surprise: download mode is gone. Every time I follow volume key sequence (tried the all) phone shows charging icon instead of download mode.
And recovery mode? only shows Factory Reset (which I already tried...)

I read that some people were able to use the LG Maintenance tool and choose "Update Recovery". Tried that: to me shows "Nothing to fix".

In other words, I'm stuck. Phone works fine (which is great), but I'm afraid I will never be able to do any upgrade since both download method and recovery method seems to be gone. Question is: will the next OTA work?

Any ideas? I read about the Linux method of overwriting the images. Pretty scary, since the phone still works I'd think something else should be available.
It could be worse, the phone is working, still I hate being without options...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire