dimanche 1 mars 2015

Moto G xt1039 is completely unfix-able? topic






Hey, I'm new to this forum, I just signed up so I could ask a question real quick.

I've tried to put a custom ROM on my phone, and I keep getting errors all the time. I have been trying to fix it for 3 days straight now, nearly tried every guide on the internet. The problem is; when I boot up the phone, it boot into fastboot automatically. No matter what I do, it always does this, OR, gets stuck on the boot screen. I really don't know why I can't install a custom rom... the zip will install fine through clockwork but when I reboot the phone it just goes back into fastboot. "AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)".

I tried this as well. I get a preflash validation failed for gpt?


Code:


mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin
mfastboot flash motoboot motoboot.img
mfastboot flash logo logo.bin
mfastboot flash boot boot.img
mfastboot flash recovery recovery.img
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk1
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk2
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk3
mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
mfastboot erase modemst1
mfastboot erase modemst2
mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
mfastboot erase cache


Long story short: My phone won't boot any ROM. What can I do to fix it?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire