dimanche 1 mars 2015

Unable to delete residual files topic






I'm using a rooted device with root browser and need to delete certain residual files of an app.

The path is data/rallsd. I need to delete this entire rallsd folder together with the residual files inside,but unfortunately despite the system message shows that it was deleted,it actually failed to delete it.

I checked the permission of the rallsd folder and it was all ok.
I tried to move the entire rallsd folder to my external sd card to delete it. Unfortunately, instead of moving it, it was actually duplicated to the external sd card,despite that I actually clicked to move. However,surprisingly I am able to delete the rallsd folder that is duplicated to the external sd card.

What I want to ask now is,is there any apps or way to force delete the mentioned folder?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire