dimanche 1 mars 2015

[Q] Question about Stock vs Custom ROM topic






I recently needed to take my GT-N7000 to Sammy for a new audio jack socket so I had to reload the stock official ROM (Singapore Singtel) as well as resetting the binary count to zero. They won't even entertain out-of-warranty repairs if they see the phone has been modified even though they always wipe and reload the stock ROM as a matter of course.

Be that as it may. They repaired the phone and I re-installed the PhilZ CWM v6 recovery which I really like. However, I'm wondering whether it's worth bothering to reload the custom ROM I was using before (Ultimate XXLT4 JB 4.1.2).

The only reason I can think of for me would be if there was a battery life benefit. This ROM claims to be "battery friendly". Can anyone say with any accuracy what the difference would be compared to the official ROM? I recently put a new battery in the phone which makes it a bit difficult to tell.
Thanks






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire