dimanche 1 mars 2015

[Q] Note 2 MHL problem. Help... Please... topic






I have a Note 2 to wich I bought an unofficial MHL (it's a red cable with the three conections, USB for power, HDMI for the TV and the micro USB for the phone), and well it claims to be compatuble with the Note 2, but I don't get an image on my TV, and the phone just charges. I've seen that the message "HDMI Connected" should appear in the bottom, but it doesn't. I lone the cable to my brother, and he tried it on his Note 2, and the same happened, untill, (since he is rooted) got an app called Second Screen or something like that, and the phone was then being mirrored to the TV, so i know the cable works, and yes I am aware of the 5, 7, 11, pin cables. If the cable worked on my brothers rooted Note 2, then it must be a compatible 11 pin, shouldnt it. We are both on 4.3 Jellybean, but i am not rooted, the only reason my brothers phone is, its because he baught it from a guy who was selling it.
What i've tried:
Followed the "steps" of connecting it 1. HDMI to TV, 2. Power supply, 3. Connect to phone.
3 diffrent TV's
The useless Screen Mirroring Patch released by Samsung (wich actually after installing the patched and restarted my phone for X reason, i had to patch it again...)
That Second Screen app my bro has, and yes I knew it wasn't gonna work.

Any solutions? Other than having to buy another MHL, but if i have to then i guess ill get an official Samsung one. And root... im limited to it, I've only rooted my HTC Evo, but because i had a new phone.... I don't want to root my Note 2 in fear of messing it up...






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire