dimanche 1 mars 2015

[Q] More Storage Issues topic






I still have yet to fix my issue with storage. For some reason I have no Phone storage left, but almost all of my SD card storage is still empty. I thought that pictures and stuff were supposed to be stored on SD card.. or am I wrong??
Well that is not my major issue at the moment. I am actually having a problem with "write-protection"
I plugged my phone into my PC so that I can move my pictures and videos and stuff over to my SD card...
So i put my device USB Connection as a "camera (PTP)"
I found my photos, moved them to the SD card... and I wanted to delete them from the Phone Storage and when I try to delete a folder or file or anything from Phone Storage, it says "can not delete, the storage is write-protected"...
I have heard of it doing this when trying to delete from SD card... but why is m y phone saying that when I am trying to delete form the Phone Storage??
Can someone please help me out with this? I would appreciate it.. Thanks Guys!!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire