dimanche 1 mars 2015

S4 stuck at RECOVERY BOOTING..... loop topic






I seem to be another victim of this issue. I was attempting to update my recovery (TWRP 2.6 installed) on my Verizon S4 via TWRP's app. It failed, so I figured I might try it from recovery. I attempted to boot into recovery, but it is stuck at the Samsung "custom" screen and the blue "RECOVERY BOOTING......" text is in the top left corner. I can leave the device alone for several minutes and it never goes into recovery. It does get very hot though, and occasionally it will reboot on its own. If I hook it up to my PC and then put in the battery, it will vibrate as if it is going to boot, then it vibrates again in 3 seconds and does this endlessly with nothing coming up on the screen. Without being able to get into recovery or have my desktop recognize the device, I'm not sure what to do. Any ideas before I chuck this brick?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire